Thursday, October 04, 2007

Change my hummingbird feeders into lamp during christmas

Last year I brought several glass hummingbirds feeders and put it my garden to attracted the hummingbird to it. Hummingbird is a tiny birds of beautiful colours which you love this tiny creature to return to your feeders every spring time. The glass hummingbird I brought is in all shape of variety of fruits and the colours is of bright colours and colours of fruits.

When the spring time is over and the hummingbird is gone and when Christmas arrived I change it to lamp. I put a candle inside the hummingbird feeders and light it, it looks very beautiful at night and if attracted many walked by to admire my creation. Even some of my neightboor start to follow me and its makes the whole area very beautiful to watch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home